KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
strong team player & strong attention to detail
Pro-active, a doer = open and unafraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!
proven relevant work experience in business or marketing
A food and drink challenger on a journey to be number 1. This MEGA brand has no ceiling and its 500% YoY growth, make this an unbelievably exciting journey to join.
You will be a key asset in their growth. Working alongside and supporting the brand manager across multiple touchpoints including social channels, trade marketing and online.
- Website management
- Creative content ideation/creation
- Supporting the team in creation of retail specific marketing materials and send-out materials.
- Responding to any requests for 3rd party partnerships, event support and charity support.
- Help in organising samplings & other events
- Supporting the Brand Owner on strategic marketing projects e.g. communication projects, innovation development & packaging projects.
- Proven relevant work experience in business or marketing
- Fluency in Microsoft office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint etc)
- Understanding of social media channels
- Business acumen and commercial numeracy
- Brand ambassadorial
- Unafraid to bring fresh perspective to old processes.
- Strong team player
- Excellent writing skills and a strong communicator
- Strong attention to detail
- Pro-active, a doer = open and unafraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck-in!
- Highly organized, being able to multi-task
- Comfortable working in an ever-changing environment
- Human, unafraid to make mistakes and using any mistakes as an opportunity to learn and develop further.
perks and benefits
Cycle to work scheme
free delicious products
brand you would be proud to represent
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *