KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Experience across commercial functions
Broad Base of knowledge
Previous line management experience
Understanding of wider functions
Key Skills & Exp:
- Experience across commercial functions within FMCG businesses, preferably within category and sales.
- A broad base of customer knowledge; Grocery, high street, pharmacy and online
- Previous line management experience preferred, as this role comes with a team of 2-3.
- Understanding of wider functions, UK trade and promotional mechanics.
This is a brand-new role within an exciting division of huge globally recognised FMCG. Being the liaison between marketing and sales you will lead a multifunctional team, creating and delivering commercial business plans across multiple customers. You will define a commercial strategy that can unlock growth and new distribution for a portfolio of household brands.
This is a big and influential role in an environment that is all about bringing change, pace, and innovative thinking to.
You will be a critical interface and genuine leader, capable of influencing senior stakeholders and taking others on a journey with you.
This role would suit an experience SNAM or Senior Category Manager looking for a breadth move.
Perks & Benefits
- Be part of board level conversations, shaping the future of this forward-thinking business.
- Complete ownership over channel strategy.
- Opportunity to lead a high performing team.
- Work for a value orientated business with collaboration at its heart.
perks and benefits
Competitive Salary & Package
Complete ownership over channel strategy
High Performing Team
Value Orientated Business
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *