KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
exp. of leading a team
exp. in high risk environments
exp. in multiple food cats
Quality Assurance Manager
Want to work for one of the world’s best companies in food and drinks? An employer that sets the bar when it comes to health and wellbeing. A brand as recognisable as Elvis and Madonna…. then look no further.
This retail phenom has an admirable culture and reputation, amongst the very best of any industry. A promote from within employer, putting a big emphasis on training and people development.
Sitting within the Supply Chain division, we need a truly inspiring leader who’s technically competent across; food safety, quality, policy and legislative compliance of products. This is a team leadership role, with direct remit for a team of 6.
It’s a newly created role with huge opportunity to really make your mark.
Key Skills –
- Degree (or equivalent)
- Demonstrate experience of working in multiple food categories.
- Strong internal and external customer experience
- Experience in High Risk environments, meat or fish would be advantageous
- Hold minimum level 3 HACCPs and lead auditor training
- Have experience in leading a team
- Fantastic UK and Global career prospects
- Superior employee benefits
- Opportunity to work for one of the top10 worldwide employers
- Benchmark training and development
£65k-£75k Salary DOE + Car Allowance + Bonus + Vast large business benefits.
Head office – London with fantastic work life balance.
perks and benefits
UK & Global career prospects
superior employee benefits
work for a top10 world employer
benchmark training & development
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *